Hey administration, I have a quick question

Hey administration, I have a quick question

Postby Jessica » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:17 am

Hey, administration board, my cousin (aka Young Skater) is coming over to my place for the weekend; should I tell her to use my username or can she borrow my computer and blog as Young Skater?
Just curious
The more we love, the better we live.
Jessica

Re: Hey administration, I have a quick question

Postby siteadmin » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:05 pm

The reality is we have no way of knowing what you claim is true. Use any name you want, just don't ask silly questions. For example, if I were looking for a way to slow down growth, I'd be asking a doctor, not people on an anonymous message board.

Thanks....
siteadmin
Site Admin

Postby Jessica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:33 am

Please, cut her some slack; she’s only 12. She’s afraid of growing to be 6 feet tall because she thinks it’ll hurt her skating. (Though the family seems to have the short gene; I doubt that’ll happen). She’s a little paranoid about her height, that’s all.
I’ll tell her to use Young Skater, or the rest of the forum will be mean. I remember what happened when my mom came on here.
Thank you,
Jessica
Jessica

Postby siteadmin » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:46 pm

If she's only 12, you should be explaining to her it's not a good idea to ask for health related advice from anonymous strangers on the internet.

As I've tried to explain, you're free to use any name you'd like..........the only thing that really matters to me is whether the question or comment relates to skating. The reality is we have no way of knowing whether you, your mother or cousin really exist. For all I know, you're a 15 year old male with too much time on his hands.

:)
siteadmin
Site Admin

Postby Winnipeg » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 pm

I totally agree!!! A 12 year old should not be getting medical help from a non-medical, anonymous Board!!!
Winnipeg

Postby Jessica » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Okay, I’ll tell her not to use this site (I think I actually read something about not being allowed to use this site until you’re 13 in the FAQ section). I’ll ask the questions for her—skating-related only, like how to improve a Biellmann spin.
---------------------
A 15-year-old boy? LOL. No, I’m a woman, turned 20 last month, college sophomore, aspiring novelist with a mother and cousins and father and sister and all. And as far as time…I blog while I’m on the computer for book writing.
Speaking of that I have a book to write so I’m logging off now.
Jessica

Return to Rant and Rave